Does your Accountant provide you full service?
What Reed’s Accounting Services & Bookkeeping, PLLC Provides
· Proprietary Chart of Accounts for cultivation, dispensaries, manufacturing, extraction, labs and delivery services.
· Internal Controls
· Cost of Goods Sold done correctly so that your company is always in compliance.
· Software solutions
· Banking solutions
· Inventory tracking solutions.
· Professional onboarding and cleanup.
· Solid recordkeeping, with documents attached for each entry.
· Bookkeeping (Bank/Credit Card recs, Basic Financials, Printed)
· Accountant/CPA review of entry and reconciliations.
· Preparation of GAAP Accruals, Including required Cost Accounting.
· Preparation of Month End Tie Out Report (All Balance Sheets/Profit & Loss Accounts tied to supporting schedules, reconciliations/accruals.
· Preparation of Professional/GAAP Financials and Month End Reports.
· Preparation of 9-month Rolling Cash Forecast at least twice a month.
· Other Value Add Docs (Models, HR Docs, etc.)
· 280e Tax Workpapers for Cannabis (convert GAAP to 280e/471 ready.)
· Tax Prep, Annual Tax Planning, Strategic Planning.
· Perpetual Data Room (all corporate, financial, tax, insurance, contracts on cloud, always ready any day, every day for investors/lenders/auditors.
· Fixed Fee Pricing/ We grow as you grow.
· More Cash: Increased margins, better tax planning and maximize all available deductions.
· More Time and Peace of Mind (less CEO time on financials and worry about compliance)
· More expertise (access to the premier network of CPAs, CFOs, Enrolled Agents (EAs), Fraud Experts, Accountants, Attorneys and Bookkeepers.
· Better Compliance as records and accounting are more robust.
· Responsive and Reliable/ Available when you need us!